Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
- Orangetree Boutique accepts returned items for exchange or store credit. We will only issue a refund in cases where the item arrives damaged or incorrect.
- Items may *ONLY* be returned with an approved Return Authorization (RA) number.
- You have seven (7) days from the date you receive the product to request a RA via email (email@example.com) or phone (905-547-4252). We will not issue a RA beyond seven (7) days from receipt of product.
- Product must be returned to us within seven (7) days after receiving the RA. Product must be unworn, and in its original condition, with any original tags or brand packaging (where applicable).
- You are responsible for all of the costs of delivering the product back to us which must include tracking. We reserve the right to request proof of shipment date.
- We do not allow secondary exchanges, or store credit — I.E. an exchange or store credit will only be issued once per purchase.
- Refunds will only be issued after receiving the damaged or incorrect item/s that was approved for refund.
- Please note that all sale and discounted items are FINAL SALE, and not eligible for exchange, store credit or refund.
- Store credit can be used in-store ONLY.
- Once we have received your order you will receive an automatic email order confirmation typically within 24-48 hours of order.
- All orders are shipped from our boutique at 190 Ottawa St. N, Hamilton.
- All prices and shipping costs are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- We do our best to ensure that inventory is accurate and up-to-date online, to fulfill all orders. However there may be an item or product that is purchased simultaneously (in-store or online) and the product purchased may no longer be available to ship. Should this happen, you will be contacted and refunded as soon as possible.
- Once an order is placed, please allow up to one week for processing in addition to shipping time.
- Once your package is sent, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please keep this information handy in case there are delays in the shipment so you can track your package.
- Shipping options and costs are pre-set at checkout.
- Orangetree Boutique is not responsible for delays or damage caused in-transit by the postal service.
- Orangetree Boutique is not responsible for packages that are lost / missing while in transit.
- Orangetree Boutique currently ships across Canada we do not offer international shipping. For special shipping request please contact the store directly and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Yes we offer and encourage our customers to use curb side pick up to save on shipping cost and delivery times.
- For purchases to be picked-up in-store please wait for a pick-up notification that your order is ready before coming to the store for a pick-up.
- Typically your order will be ready the next day during regular store hours .
- You will be required to present your order confirmation at the time of pick-up.
Yes! We have proudly been located in the fabric district of Hamilton, ON serving the Niagara and Greater Toronto area. Store address is 190 Ottawa St. N Hamilton ON, come visit us at the boutique we would love to see you!
Orangetree Boutique's online store is committed to protecting your privacy and the information you enter on our site will not be disclosed to any outside organization or third party .
Yes! We have a large parking lot in the back of the store facing Cannon St. that is FREE for all customers.